Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My personal appreciation of Prof Shih

Its weird... I am not NUS students but yet I am writing this blog.

Well..the reason is i admire Prof Shih, president of NUS. He is now heading to Saudi Arabia to become the founding president of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.

I never meet him before and personally no relationship with him. But i read his speech from NUS website. Thanks to his many inspiring speeches that gave me awareness and motivation.

He has a principle. That is an A,C, C, is better than B,B,B.

This indicates that we must be good in something, something that is our mastery rather than being average in all area.

This gaves me a depth of looking in the path of discovering myself. Find out my mastery and become my identity. Please dont be jack of all trade, master of none.

No comments: