Friday, February 20, 2009

Lecture

Recently my statics class (previously i feel sleepy due to bored lecturer) had change a new lecturer Mr Abdus who is teaching us for the 2nd half of the syllabus.

Well, just like what i encounter last semester, i find that this lecture is interesting in terms of the way he delivar lecture. humourous and lively are his trademark.

Today he mentioned my dream school MIT in the grading system and some jokes of a Singaporean. I always think that school subjects are useless if it is not applied. Now it still is. But now i think differently. This semester i like all my subjects. I used to say i do what i like. So let me see...fluids, statics, programming, design....(math?) So lets play this game. The game of points. I ll see how well i play in pointer game. About the jokes, a singaporean asked, whats the similiarity of a Superman and Malaysian Genius?

The answer is they both dont exist. Damn it....Lets show them so color...lol...i am serious.

No comments: