Monday, June 8, 2009

Pimp my bike part 2

My bike is officially done on mechanical part !
Today i spent like 6 hours modifying the tranmission and horn handles with brakes.


Also i have wheel protector ( izzit its name ?) to my rear wheel. I collect from junk.
Seems like there are treasure from junk yard if you know how to appreciate it.


Overview of my front part...Looks arrogant !


Here comes my HORN BULL!! Anyway this is my dream of having the grip rotate gear switching mechanism...its more easy to change and fast...Unlike the previous one...too hard to switch gear.
Plus the horn is for fast speed traveling uses....Reduce body resistance to speed....Woohooo......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know what, i think it stil looks like a bicycle...

Liz said...

Wow. You know how to do these things de ar? Not bad worrr :P