Monday, March 29, 2010

Stop! Love's Ahead


just being poetic...

I used to be alone in my world,
I keep my story to myself,
Locking my heart and left the key elsewhere...

She came to play when i was weak,
I secretly told her where i loss my key,
And she just got lucky with the first pick.

I glimpse at her when she is not seeing me,
I study her when she is concentrating,
And i would like to stand two steps behind to protect her.

She looked pretty when she is in a mess,
Every little bad habit is just a signatory,
These signatories simply become more special to me.

I swear to become her prince in her fairytale,
With chivalrous honor and courtly love,
To make her a perfect love story.

Once together weights as much as living forever,
Nostalgias are as sweet as Possessions,
There is never a wish better than being blessed with love.

No comments: