Thursday, August 28, 2008

Planning to Visit Singapore

I always keep myself to be globlised. Well, i have my first step done-selected as the comittee of organising an educational and career trip to Singapore.

I was elected as the one of the leader of sponsorship seeking teams. I was glad to be named as promising Year 1 student. I am looking forward to work with my seniors and make this trip worked out.

How to find sponsor? This is quite new to me especially finding a corporate sponsorship. Making proposal, presenting ideas, persuading , negotiating....bla bla....This is my responsiblity overall. However finding sponsor is playing a great part in this trip if we expected a subsidised trip to Singapore.

Right! here starts my job. My schedule is packing with stuff...but i am enjoying. What doesnt kill makes yoou stronger. I am pushing myself to limit to extend my ability and unleash my talent.

Fight well and keep focused to ultimate aim.

No comments: