Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Starting of My University Life

Rounds and rounds of considerations, admissions and rejections.....finally i set my foot in USM Engineering Campus. A youngster like me have lots of dreams, although sometimes i cant get what i want or maybe i am uncertain of what i want, however i realised that life sometimes can be that simple-Make a choice, decide and dont look back. I proceed and i make the best out with what i have.

Its been more than a month i settled down in USM. Though this is a smaller campus compared to the main campus but i started to love this campus.The path way between Aerospace school and Chemical Engineering School is my favourite.The whole campus is walkable and accesible. Anyway i still buy myself a bicycle. I can still reach lecture hall at 8am although i depart at 7.55am. Speaking of friendliness, i think my seniors are all really good and helpful. As time passes by, i find that place has more to discover. It has good potentials and chances for me to grow and learn.

I am also pleased to got to know many friends here especially those from Penang. The Penanites are amusing with their hokkien. I really having fun listening to their conversation.

After all, i am ready to make the best out of what i have.

No comments: