Monday, October 20, 2008

Psychological Test

Today is my electric technology test, i was full of conidence due to advanced learning and extent research. But everything is up side down to me...

This is what happen. I got my test question, DAMN!! its my tutorial questions...First it doesnt stand out cause everyone might have done it. Second, i was very awkwardly done some fatal mistake that might cut of half of my marks...Forgot to divide 3 for 3 phase system...i remember to do it for resistance but not for voltage.

And, surprisingly when i got my final answer i wonder why the value is so large relatively, but i dont doubt for more seconds. Instead i took for granted.

Die!...Luckily its a test but i dont feel good. todays test is not electric technology but my psychology test. How i handle this internal conflict. I admited i am not good enough.

Recall a phrase that i read somewhere, Failure is Success if you learn from it.

Embrace it.

No comments: