Monday, October 27, 2008

Watched Bangkok Dangerous


I have watched Bangkok Dangerous. The film starred by Nicholas Cage who is my favorite actor. An actor with style and charismatic characteristic, that’s him.
Bangkok, was my previous travel place. The place where I have my Thai friends there. I have memorable moment there. Watching this movie somehow seems familiar to me. I was there before. My way to describe Bangkok is the city of faith. This place gathers various temples, everyday every moment people have faith to what they believe. They have wishes, they have hope and they believe.
Talk about the movie. Life of an assassin. Good pay, stabile job, travels to many places. But you sacrifice your friends, social life and relationship. Man cannot be lonely. Eat alone, sleep alone. This is the life of travel with a suitcase. I was tending to be in that kind of lifestyle-Loner. Now I learn to share, to care and to love.
Lastly, everything that we are doing must be in all conscience. Do the right thing. Let people to have hope and faith. This is the world it should be.Conscience.

No comments: