Monday, November 24, 2008

The Making of Sigma Alfa Epsilon

SAE is my first ever founding club i got. I was eager to make him a success. I describe SAE club as a he because he is not made to be beautiful. LOL....I want to make him like my start ups.

My part as a chairperson is incorporate the culture to run this club. I want my club to have creative environment. I want my club to be like young start ups like MindValley. I haven studied this company much but i believe this is a right way to follow.

I want to learn to be open, willing to share, and able to motivate and influence my comrades.
Hence i much do a lot of case studies about innovative companies.

I try and i try to be a great entrepreneur and this is the platform for me. My learning models is Khailee and Joel. They are my inspirations.


Here is what i learn today from Khailee Website.


Small steps to winning work ethics, and working smart

• Question every advice, don’t accept things without being asking why and how

• Question every “rule” – there are many false assumptions

•When you want to get something done, look for an efficient process first

• Don’t compromise with your team mates – debate!

• Encourage each other to bug each other to work!

I will nurture this environment for my beginning process.
Since i learn the rule, i apply rule number one.

questioning rule number 2, rules to be questioned is to understand the game well.
If you question the rules you will get better understanding of it.

questioning rule number 3, Look for an efficient process. However i think this is the later part. first part is judge the things to be done. It must be ethical, conscience and worth-doing. to have a efficient process we must be creative and adaptive to existing ideas. When reinvent the wheel, just adapt to match your needs and put more atention to what you want.

questioning rule number 4, Debating with your friends is inspiring somehow but you need to let them know your style so they will not miss understand. Find a good debate is a task. Make sure you target is debatable. Debate is a fun but debate in a fun way. Dont end up querrering. And find public as judges or let the compromision be the judge.

questioning rule number 5, yea!! this is a way to chop down birocracy. this way can diminish superior and staff status. You need each other to succeed a thing so you must gain respect for your profile not power. Be down to earth. everyone is clever in this world this era.

Well this is my ideas. Hope my brainchild grow heallthy!

No comments: