Monday, November 17, 2008

Summary of my first semester

First semester of USM.
I gave myself an A- for my overall performances in my first semester.
I am the course representative for mechanical engineering freshmen and i have already got certain popularity among my friends.

I have also fortunate to know some very good seniors who gave me the oppourtunity to be better. I am the only one freshman to got to know Professor Horizon and i got the chance to establish a club namely SAE.

As for oversea chances, i have the oppourtunity to become one of the delegates to visit Singapore. Only 3 first year students got it. Finally i am staying back for research assistant job.

I didnt put myself much engaged in other society activities like chinese society. I am working on Engineering Based Projects and other outside campus competition. I believe i have build a great foundation and i am ready to take off.

No comments: