Monday, January 12, 2009

I was in National Youth Entrepreneur Convention


10th Jan 09,
I attended NYEC.
This is an event that i look forward to since 08. I missed the 1st convention due to me was in US.
This year, i came with my colleague, Siu Hou and Ed.
I am glad to be there as i learnt a lot and get aspired in terms of entrepreneurial spirit.



My biggest pleasure is i got the chance to take picture with my favourite youth idols, Joel and Khailee.
These boys made we feel empowered. They are great lads that unite the voices of teen in Malaysia.
Joel has the charisma to be a great leader in future. He is an inspiring figure in entrepreneurship. I hope to work with him someday. Looked at the event he put up, he has the skill organising, managing and displaying in a very professional way. He will be the one unites all malaysia teens.
Khailee is a genius as he has the special power that make him stand out. I like his presenting style, he is he is a man that you just couldnt take your eyes off when he stand on the stage. He is not actor, he is not singer, and he able to convert his unique idea and philosophy into word and catch audience's heart.
So, Joel plus Khailee....they will be the dynamic duo in malaysia.

At the end of this convention,
i have my entrepreneurial spirit sparkled, and i am striving for it.
Not forgetting other speakers like Aiden, Jeff, Ganesh, Ricky, and Henry. They are the technopreneurs that moves malaysia youth into a higher stage in this globalised world.
We must be able to catch the wave and ride on it. These are the good surfers in this wave of globalisation.

No comments: