Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am a Maxis User, Catia Geek and C++ amateur

Finally, i broke up with Celcom. Everysince i use Celcom, my friends keep bugging me..."Damn, you using Celcom...weird...expensive...". After my dad change the service operator and so do i because i am his subline. Now, i am declared a Maxis User....my mum keep sms me using her free sms. Hahaha.



This lately i am totally engaged with my design project. I am designing a folding bicycle with a team of friends. I did a lot of bicycle research and concept design. Finally i have a stylish one. Then we uses CATIA to do solid modelling. Pieces by pieces assemblied in computer, the body done, the parts done....Now doing drawing and soon animation. Getting excited and exhausted as well. But i like it. Its like seeing my baby will be born soon. Dear Omnibike.



C++ is another project in hand. I have proposed the Airline Ticketing System

No comments: