Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Dream



I have big dreams, ambitious plans for my future. However, i am also romantic with my little dreams.

So what is my so called little dreams. I would love to sing as a rock star one day. Inspired by MayDay, Shin, Aerosmith...i like rock and roll. She brings passion out of my body and spirit.

Recently i am obsessed with Cryin by Aerosmith...Everytime i do my computer work while listening this song thru ipod.Goo goo dolls' Iris is also good as i just finished watching City of Angels.

I really hope that one day, i stood up on the stage, singing a English rock song and a hokkien rock song with my band backing me. I would love to drum too...




1 comment:

El Retrato Photography said...

Haha... hey dude, i juz registered a google account juz for the sake of leaving u comment alright. XD Anyway, if u r going to form up a band, count me in ya! LMAO! U will be Ah Shin, I'll be Guan You(Drummer). Lol... Anyway, it's good to have a dream. Wish u all the best! Keep in touch and wait for me to come back, we can go sing k 2gether and i'll tell u whether u are capable of forming a band anot. Lol... XD Tcare bro!