Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life of a Programmer



3 weeks, more than 100 hours, testline 200 times....




This lately been engaged in developing program. C++ program.

I proposed a airline ticketing system which acts as a database and stores airline customer particulars and flight schedules. Then, my program is able to store and read the customers file on specific request by identify usernames. Also my program will allow user to edit his/her specific particulars.

Well, i do not program for the sake of program, as i do design for the sake of design. This program might be useful for my future mini venture. hehe..its disclosed. why not start now.

People might say: " Why waste so much time in this 2 unit thing?", " Why make it so complicated?"

Well. haha...since i am doing, lets do my best. since i can be great why not now?


Accomplish it before deadline, before you give up. Maximise your throttle. Outdid yourself!!




Frankly speaking, a programmers life is terrible...i experienced it already.
Yeah, the feeling of accomplishment is really great. I found a friend, Qing to share the joy and let her test my program.
Aiks, 31 feb. thats my only mistake.

No comments: