Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are you a final year student?

So i am here in USM for a year. As a freshman, you always looked noob. You dont know anything, you look at a stuff made with eyes opened...bla bla bla.

Indeed, i was partially noob in the first semester but i levelled up very fast.

Second semester, active being active in many students projects and activities mainly engineering field. i was and now still being asked (in lab and school) :" are you a final year student?"

whoa!? surely i take it as a compliment. I looked like a senior. Indeed, sometimes i feel that way. I mixed around with seniors and worked together. I learn stuff from them and i benefited alot, especially from my mentor.

Sometimes i teaches what i know to my seniors, teaching electronics to electronics students, advising how a project should be done, talk to professor like he is my supervisor, approaching companies outside etc etc....Its not weird if people get me wrong. they thought i am a year four students. i might looked like mature but most of the time is my act.

Being that way is somehow 'intimate' people with wrong impression. hehehe...but sometimes i cant hide my childishness....my seniors always say, you look mature sometimes but also act cute ocassionally.Hey, i am cute what...hahaha lolololol...

The worst is....the guard in library. she asked:" Kamu ni PHD student ke?"

~sweat~

No comments: