Friday, May 15, 2009

Grab the opportunity

Hymm...today i learn one thing which is be grab every opportunity.

I was walking along the foyer in my school and was stopped by watching the big flat screen in the wall displaying Lego Mindstrom clips....me and jun lii were laughing the funny clips seeing those lego robots tricked the public.

Then my professor is beside us and laughing as well..after we have finished. i turned to him and asked his opinion about future plans on SAE.

I told him that maybe next week or 2 will see him for this. He said a word i dunno know whether is in latin or spanish " cardium "(roughly spelled). i stunned and stared at him. No idea what you said. " Car.. means grab, dia means day/ opportuniy,...you know in western, students dont lt their professor go away just like this, i have a minute now upstairs in my office and might have no more next week..."

Quickly i realised it means he free now ," How about now " i said. " Yea, thats the spirit" We like run up two stairs to his office and have a brief planning for the club activity.

Prof mentioned to me what we need to do is having a persistant execution, you do it in one year and still will be doing it for te next 3-4 years. That is what a brutal fighter do. keep fighting forever...

Also you will never be as busy as the oversea students here in USM...Busy is just an excuse and poor time management..priortise...

yea...you are right...watch out, we will have crazy stuff to make soon...!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Carpe diem la I think. I think it's Latin? For "seize the day" :)
which basically means grab every opportunity you get! :P