Friday, September 19, 2008

Interesting Lecture

So far my lecture in USM is quite boring and hypnotising....

Things changed when change a lecturer for my electric technology course. A singh lecturer take over.

First day of lecture.
My status: Unprepared. Hit by unexpected question by him. It was an easy question though. I anawer wrongly. Feel ashamed of myself.

2nd lecture.
My status: Sit at inobvious seat to prevent question hit. Blurred by his lecture. Feeling guilthy of not studying properly. When he ask for question from students... i didnt have any doubt. I feel insulted cause i lost my principle of learning.

3rd lecture:
My status:Well prepared.Sit direct in front of him so i can inquire, he can hear. I point of his mistake in his lecture note.Questioning him few times. Feel good. Feel steady.

No comments: