Friday, September 5, 2008

Working Something Interesting

As days passes by, my life in USM is becoming more and more interesting. I started to learn a lot about software. Today i was engaged with SolidWorks and Agilent Vee Pro. SolidWorks made me passionate about design and drawing. While, i am also working out with Agilent Vee. Its is a graphical measurement programme. Tonight i was learning this software with my seniors together with a bunch of students who are also interested. We set up the resistor, diod, motor ..etc on the breadboard and then take the value using Agilent Vee. Its kinda fun doing this and i met an inspiring senior who inspire me to work by passion. I was glad that i made up the choice choosing engineering. I am loving this kind of life. Solving problem all the time.

Later, we SAE club will doing more and more activities and tasks. We are looking forward to building an engineering environment for the school.

No comments: