Friday, September 26, 2008

Scientist going Engineer,Engineer going Scientist

Till now, i am getting more and more excited. I am making the best out of my possesion. I am lucky enough to get to know someone like Goh. He gives me oppourtunities to learn more. I am going to work as research assistant during holiday. As for now i am working on accomplishing my APOLO project. I want a great team to run this project to success. Today looks like a good start to me. My task is to influence and motivate my colleague to have some goals to be achieved.
For a few days onwards i will meeting with some top professor and i hope to learn something valuable from them.
My core inspiration is always MIT. Mens Et Manus very meaningful to me. Mind and Hand is working principle and i am holding firm on it.

Mens et Manus!!

No comments: