Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival

Long time never celebrate mid autumn festival....last time at home i used to simply eat mooncake and never appreciate it so much.

This year in other states, staying in campus in USM, we students organise a mooncake celebration in the campus. I was one of the committee in this event.

Well...for me i got a kinda feeling that i was lonely in the crowd. Although i was surrounded by a bunch of amusing folks but i feel some loneliness in the sense that awaiting someone really cares me....I admitted that i was too focus on my undertaking and might neglected people around me.

Anyway, i feel good too as i receives some dedication from my senior and some mysterious friends. Time passes by and i feel that its neccessary to care about people around me. Human need friends...we work in team....we share ups and downs together. That what friends are for.

No comments: